Friday 20 July 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I've been blogging since November last year (at Colours of the Rain) and have loved it. Now I decided, as I want to be a writer, and writing and art are two of my passions, that I would like a blog where I could post my "creations". Here I will post stories, poems, art (all done by me) and perhaps tips or comments on writing and art. This blog will officially open next Friday. Every Monday and Friday I will have a new post, and every Friday I'll have a new quote. I hope you'll stick around for awhile and return next Friday! :)

~Jess Leigh

6 comments:

  1. Yay! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me the address of your blog! I will most definitely start following you. The best of blessings! ~Willa Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new blog :) But it's so sad that your other blog, "Views From A Slightly Nutty Perch" has been deleted??
    Great job, Jess!
    Tane♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, sorry, I did delete it; I just seemed to lose any will for keeping it going. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great idea for a blog! :) love the way you designed it! :) it's so inviting and makes me feel at home! :) good luck with your writing and art projects! :) look forward to reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete